Outdoors | Foyers | Shopping Centres | University campuses | Office buildings | Schools
Customers, clients and kids love what we do!
University Open Days and Fairs | Expos | Corporate events
Celebrations | Product launches | Staff events | Parties
We source local produce and support other small businesses.
We minimise our footprint by composting, recycling and using biodegradable and compostable cups.
We are a small family smoothie bike business based in Brisbane.
We operate at events located in Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast.
We use up-cycled & unique smoothie bikes to pedal delicious smoothies using organic, local and seasonal produce.
- What we do is fun, eye catching and makes people feel good.
- We are great at engaging people and offering an interactive and positive experience.
- Customers & clients alike love what we do!
- Kids especially love making their own smoothies with pedal power!
- Our smoothies are 100% organic.
- We support local organic growers and ethical, sustainable businesses.
- We care about the environment.
- We minimise our footprint by composting, recycling and using biodegradable and compostable cups.
- Our bikes are lovingly up-cycled and each one is unique.
We make nutritious, seasonal smoothies by supporting local organic growers and ethical, sustainable businesses.
You will find all sorts of goodies in our smoothies.
I have had the pleasure of having the Smoothie Cycle out at some of my events many times and have been addicted to their smoothies ever since. Their staff engage very well with their customers and the "cycle" part is really interactive while promoting a great message about sustainability. If I am ever in need of smoothies for any events, The Smoothie Cycle are the first people I call!
Cory Everdell Griffith University Residential Life & Communications Officer.
Thanks so much for the delicious smoothies! Brooke and Harry were awesome - it was so much fun to cycle our own smoothies and everyone loved it, the banana and Almond was the favorite. Thanks again and looking forward to having you back!
Sarah Cotterell Christie Offices Brisbane Events Manager
We've had The Smoothie Cycle at our on campus Sustainability Fair every year and they are always the biggest draw card with our students.
Cameron Sherwood Griffith University Student Guild Events Manager
Thanks to the team from The Smoothie Cycle. They helped us launch our FREE 8 Week Charity Boot Camp in October. The smoothies were delicious, the team setup a really great display. This is our second booking, we found Brooke to be professional and accommodating with our date change. Thanks Smoothie Cycle!
Suzanne Guastini Enriching Communities Community Engagement Manager